Euroblech 2018 exhibitor list ¦ messe hannover euroblech 2018 ¦ euroblech 2018 termin ¦ sheet metal exhibition 2018 ¦ upcoming exhibitions in germany ¦ germany exhibition 2018 ¦ Trade Fairs for Metal Working ¦ Metalworking, Welding Technology
EuroBLECH 2018: Steps Into Digital Reality
EuroBLECH 2018, if you have not heard about it then this article is for you. EuroBLECH 2018 is the 25th International Sheet Metal Working Technology Exhibition, which is scheduled from 23-26 October 2018 at the Hanover Exhibition Grounds in Germany.
EuroBLECH is known as the largest exhibition for the sheet metal working industry worldwide.
Facts to Know about EuroBLECH 2018
Many of you now know that this exhibition generally have sheet metal working practices all over the world. But what makes this exhibition special? Let us have a look upon some facts:
- By this time around 1,400 exhibitors from 38 countries already secured their stand space at the world’s leading trade exhibition for the sheet metal working industry.
- Currently, major exhibitor countries are Germany, Italy, Turkey, China, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Austria and the USA. At present, the exhibiting companies have secured almost the entire exhibition space from the previous event.
- EuroBLECH 2016 concluded with a record net exhibition space of 87,800 sq.m.
Special in Event
Now many of you are wondering what is beneficial in it? Who may attend this Exhibition? What to expect from this exhibition? Some hints which our team can give you about this:
- Every two years, EuroBLECH is the must-attend event for design engineers, production managers, quality managers, buyers, manufacturers, technical directors and experts from associations and R&D in order to discover the latest trends and machinery in sheet metal working.
- Visitors to this year’s show can expect the complete spectrum of intelligent solutions and innovative machinery for modern production in sheet metal working, which are presented in form of numerous live demonstrations at the exhibition stands.
- At the moment, the digital transformation is playing a major role in the industry, which enables an increased efficiency and thus a higher level of automation and predictive maintenance.
- These developments are reflected in this year’s motto for EuroBLECH “Step into the digital reality”, since Industry 4.0 and the relating Smart Factory have become major topics in sheet metal working. This has now become an important area for small and medium-sized companies planning to invest in these technologies in the near future in order to gain a competitive advantage in their market.
EuroBLECH exhibition profile
- EuroBLECH is the largest exhibition for the sheet metal working industry worldwide and is the marketplace for visitors to discover and source the latest innovative manufacturing solutions.
- Numerous live demonstrations at the exhibition stands offer trade visitors the opportunity to experience machines and systems from all areas of sheet metal working in action.
To Know More:
EuroBLECH is now also available on Instagram. The official hashtag is #euroblech.
The opening times are from Tuesday, 23 October 2018 to Friday, 26 October 2018